Wellness and Community Center
Live Well. Age Well.
We are thrilled to announce the opening of the Wellness and Community Center–40,000 square feet of activity and meeting space designed to bring out the best in our residents and surrounding community.
The Wellness and Community Center at Brethren Care Village will continue the legacy of excellence in serving our residents, employees and community. Our goal is to focus on enhancing your life in the eight dimensions of Wellness: Emotional, Physical, Social, Spiritual, Environmental, Financial, Intellectual and Occupational.
Enjoy these features of The Wellness and Community Center:
- Independent Living apartments
- Lifelong Learning Center/Banquet Room–Rent for your special event!
- State-of-the-art outpatient therapy services
- Warm water therapy pool
- Massage therapy (contact Jolee Hill for an appointment)
- Aromatherapist: (by appointment)
- Indoor walking path
- Bistro (hours 7 am - 3 pm Monday thru Saturday)
- Pub (hours will be 11 am - 8 pm Monday thru Saturday)
- Fitness equipment
- Pool Memberships
For more information about our Wellness and Community Center, or to register for a pool or fitness membership, contact us today!