Part Time - 16 Hours per week
The Marketing Intern is responsible helping with the overall marketing and marketing plan for Brethren Care Village. The Marketing Interns main objective is to help create a solid stream of interested family and/or potential resident inquiries.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: To include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Help develop and maintain a plan for to build and maintain the overall ‘brand’ and community awareness for Brethren Care Village;
- Help develop sales and marketing programs, in conjunction with the Executive Director and Leadership Team members, to build community awareness to meet and exceed budgeted occupancy goals;
- Assists Marketing Team to assure timely implementation of marketing/community relations plans and programs;
- Collects quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performs market analysis and research on local competition
- Assist Marketing Team in planning and coordinates on-campus events for the community that result in increased awareness of Brethren Care Village and our senior care options;
- Serves as backup to assist as needed in conducting tours to prospective residents/families and handling telephone inquiries;
- Assist Marketing Team in building a strong communications program to the general public, including press releases, newsletters, etc.;
- Assists with marketing efforts of BCV being done through social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Assist in maintaining updates all marketing, advertising, and public relations content posted on the BCV website. Periodically (at least annually) coordinate a review of all website layout and content to keep the website’s look fresh and displaying a positive image of BCV
- Assist with creating and maintain a supply of ‘welcome baskets’ for new admissions to assisted living facilities
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Team