Culinary Services Aid
Culinary Services Aide
Health Care Center
Part Time - 24 Hours per week
1st/2nd Shift (10:00 am-6:30 pm - 24 hours/week)
To provide high quality food service to all residents and employees. The basis objective is to promote optional nutritional status for each resident by providing diet in accordance with physician’s orders and consistent with the resident’s ethnic, cultural and religious and general food preferences and restrictions which the facility can readily accommodate. The food service will be on duty thirteen hours a day to prepare meals. The department will provide the food for special occasions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respects and shows kindness to all residents.
- Protects and maintains confidentiality of resident’s information and resident’s rights.
- Responsible for dining room service, including carrying resident’s trays.
- Responsible for dishwashing
- Responsible for washing pots and pans.
- Responsible for dining room clean-up and servery clean-up
- Responsible for storing, labeling, and dating food items from servery.
- Responsible for disposing of trash.
- Responsible for sweeping and mopping floors.
- Maintains clean work area at all times.
- Assures that floors are free of spills and debris.
- Performs tasks on cleaning schedule.
- Performs daily tasks in accordance with infection control procedures and isolation procedures.
- Follows dietary policy and procedures.
- Responsible for putting stock away.
- Attends dietary meetings.
- Attends facility in-services.
- Reports malfunctioning equipment to dietary manager.
- Responsible for recording dishwasher temperatures.
- Responsible for restocking on table condiments.