- What types of services does Brethren Care Village provide?
- Does Medicare, Medicaid or Insurance help cover the cost of any of the services you provide?
- May I own and drive my own car when living at Brethren Care Village?
- May I bring some of my own furniture to Brethren Care?
- May couples share accommodations at Brethren Care and are there reduced rates for couples?
- Am I permitted to come and go at Brethren Care and have visitors whenever I like?
- Are there licensed nurses around the clock at Brethren Care?
A. Brethren Care Village is Ashland County's only Continuous Care Retirement Community (CCRC) and provides a full range of services including skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, assisted living, memory care, and independent living cottages.
A. Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance will assist qualifying individuals receiving care in the nursing center and in some circumstances in the assisted living setting. A representative of Brethren Care Village will be glad to speak with you about the services and living options covered under insurance and governmental assistance programs.
A. Yes. At Brethren Care Village we encourage you to be as independent as possible. Special parking areas are reserved for our residents who own and drive cars.
A. Yes. We encourage you to bring the items that are familiar and important to you. The Brethren Care Village staff will answer any questions you have concerning the space available for your furniture and personal belongings and even assist you in acquiring information on options to secure a moving company.
A. Yes. Married couples are welcome to share accommodations at Brethren Care Village and a representative will be happy to speak with you concerning the special rates available.
A. Yes. Your independence is important to us at Brethren Care Village and we encourage you to enjoy off campus activities and host visitors whenever you like.
A. Yes. At Brethren Care Village there are licensed nurses on campus 24 hours per day.